- News Gun wielding youth’s image goes viral in J&K, terror link suspected
- Finance Shriram Transport Nosedives After Reports Of Piramal Selling Stake
- Movies Radhika Pandit Calls Yash Their Baby Daughter's Superhero! Shares An Adorable Pic On Father's Day
- Sports Cavani: Uruguay ready to fight for Copa America glory
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Gorilla Glass 2 to launch soon
Already we know that the Gorilla Glass 2 is launching and that it will have the same strength, impact resistance and scratch resistance as the original one. This new display concept is expected to be 20 thinner than the previous one.
This means that the devices will have the same protection against screen damage and they will also be thinner and additional space for the big batteries. Corning at the MWC 2012, announced that it will start making the Gorilla Glass 2 in devices from April or May this year.
This way we can see of the manufacturers like to keep their devices thinner than before or make use of larger batteries that can be useful in several purposes. Let us wait and see how usefully this space that is saved is used in different ways by different smartphone manufacturers.