TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Selection Panel To Meet On January 24 To Decide On New CBI Director
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Visit Yanam: The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Airport Look Is Laidback And About Flared Denims
- Birthday Boy Sidharth Malhotra Cuts Cake At Midnight! Pics!
Already we know that the Gorilla Glass 2 is launching and that it will have the same strength, impact resistance and scratch resistance as the original one. This new display concept is expected to be 20 thinner than the previous one.
This means that the devices will have the same protection against screen damage and they will also be thinner and additional space for the big batteries. Corning at the MWC 2012, announced that it will start making the Gorilla Glass 2 in devices from April or May this year.
This way we can see of the manufacturers like to keep their devices thinner than before or make use of larger batteries that can be useful in several purposes. Let us wait and see how usefully this space that is saved is used in different ways by different smartphone manufacturers.