TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Already we know that the Gorilla Glass 2 is launching and that it will have the same strength, impact resistance and scratch resistance as the original one. This new display concept is expected to be 20 thinner than the previous one.
This means that the devices will have the same protection against screen damage and they will also be thinner and additional space for the big batteries. Corning at the MWC 2012, announced that it will start making the Gorilla Glass 2 in devices from April or May this year.
This way we can see of the manufacturers like to keep their devices thinner than before or make use of larger batteries that can be useful in several purposes. Let us wait and see how usefully this space that is saved is used in different ways by different smartphone manufacturers.