TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
Are you a gadget lover? You have exciting news now as the iPad 2 has is available for a price of Rs. 24,500. This has taken effect after the launch of new iPad by Apple. The company has slashed the price of the old version across the world.
TimCook, the CEO of Apple unveiled the third generation tablet dubbed new iPad at the media event in San Francisco on Wednesday. This device will hit the stores in several countries across the world on March 16th. Apple claims that it will continue with the sales of iPad 2 for a reduced price of approximately Rs. 5,000.
In India, the 16 GB iPad 2 was priced 29,500 previously and now it is Rs. 24,500. This price is inclusive of VAT and is applicable for the 16 GB Wi-Fi model. The price of the 16 GB model with i-Fi and 3G is Rs. 32,900. Apple mentioned these details in a press release, the day after the official launch of the next generation tablet.
This price reduction is for all the iPad 2 models in the country, claims a spokesman of Apple. However, there is no word on when the new iPad will be made available in India.