- News JOSAA 2019: IIT admission, registration, seat allotment full schedule
- Finance Facebook's Likely Introduction Of Crypto Pushes Bitcoin Price Above $9000
- Sports Woodland wins U.S. Open for maiden major after denying Koepka hat-trick
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Hackers deface website of anti social networking petitioner
Hackers have reportedly attacked and defaced the website of Mufti Aijaz Arshad Qasmi who took several internet giants such as Google, Facebook, Twitter etc to the court regarding removal of obscene content. This comes as a protest by people against the petition of Mufti Aijaz Arshad Qasmi which wanted the court to direct social networking sites such as Google, Twitter, Facebook etc to remove some content that could cause disharmony and communal unrest among the people of India.
The website www.fatwaonline.in which is being run by the Islamic Peace Foundation Of India serves as a platform where Mufti Aijaz Arshad Qasmi guides people on matters such as religion, society, culture etc, has been hacked and a message also has been left by the hackers which states “Probably best not to piss the social networking sites off”. This message was reportedly put in the news and updates section of the website.
Qasmi is now reportedly has plans to approach the police regarding the matter and plans to take this case strictly. The reports have also stated that the website is now providing reduced functionality i.e. some sections of the website are not functioning as before after the attack. The defacement of Qasmi's website has now led to people getting affected as the problems of the people cannot be addressed as before over the site www. fatwaonline.in.