TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Complicity Of Pakistan In Pulwama Attack Strongly Underlined During India-Saudi Talks
- Clamour To Boycott India-Pakistan World Cup Clash Grows — Get The Complete Information
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Tata Electric Cars In India To Be More Desirable; EVs With 200-250km Range Confirmed
- PPF or Sukanya Samriddhi — Which Is A Better Investment For Girl Child?
- Disturbing Pictures Of Zoo That Staff Do Not Wish You To See
- Video: Varun Dhawan Posts A Sweet Message For His Fans
Hacker's threat to Norton via Twitter
A hacker by the name Yama Tough has posed a threat to release the complete source code of Norton Antivirus software which is a flagship of Symantec Corp on Tuesday.
On Twitter, the hacker posted a tweet stating see the complete Norton Antivirus code on Tuesday. This tweet was made on Saturday by Yama Tough.
Last week, Tough released a few fragments of the source code from the products of Symantec with a cache of the emails.
The hacker claims that the data was extracted from the servers of Indian government.