TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- The First Sound From Mars — A Truly Special Acoustic Experience
- Hockey World Cup 2018: India Vs Canada: Live Updates & Highlights
- 8 Apps That You Should Probably Delete From Your Smartphone
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Planning A High-Altitude Trekking? — Here's What You Should Know
- Banking Services On WhatsApp Are Catching Up
- A Woman Died Within Few Hours Of Giving Birth, But Saved 50 Lives!
- Katrina Opens Up About Attending Deepika-Ranveer's Reception
A hacker by the name Yama Tough has posed a threat to release the complete source code of Norton Antivirus software which is a flagship of Symantec Corp on Tuesday.
On Twitter, the hacker posted a tweet stating see the complete Norton Antivirus code on Tuesday. This tweet was made on Saturday by Yama Tough.
Last week, Tough released a few fragments of the source code from the products of Symantec with a cache of the emails.
The hacker claims that the data was extracted from the servers of Indian government.