TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kerala Congress Invites Rahul Gandhi To Contest From Wayanad LS Seat
- IPL 2019: Indian Premier League Opening Ceremony Funds Donated To CRPF & Armed Forces
- Skoda Superb Gets A Facelift!
- OPPO F11 Pro Review: Good Design, Display And Camera, Underwhelming Software
- Salman, Rana & Others Attend The Wedding Of Venky’s Daughter
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
- 12 Home Remedies To Treat Chapped Lips
- India's Forex Reserves Up By $3.6 Billion To $405.64 Billion
Hammacher Schlemmer Introduces Wireless Smartphone Photo Printer
Hammacher Schlemmer has recently launched a Wireless Smartphone Photo Printer, a device that connects wirelessly to an iPhone or Android-powered smartphone and prints vibrant color photographs.
An iPhone running a free app transmits pictures over a home Wi-Fi network to the printer; in less than a minute and without ink cartridges, it prints 4" x 6" borderless photographs at 300 dpi resolution in up to 256 gradations and 16.7 million colors.
"The Wireless Smartphone Photo Printer allows users to print photos taken with a smartphone from anywhere in their home, eliminating the hassle of connecting the phone to a printer," explained Hammacher Schlemmer's General Manager Fred Berns.
The pictures are printed on patented paper embedded with yellow, magenta, and cyan dye crystals, producing rich, vibrant photographs that are waterproof and resist fingerprints, dust, and scratches.
The Wireless Smartphone Photo Printer includes paper cartridge for 10 prints and is compatible with all iPhone (including iPhone 5), iPad, and iPod Touch models running iOS 3 and up and Android-powered devices running OS 2 and up.
The Wireless Smartphone Photo Printer is available from Hammacher Schlemmer for $219.95 (approx. Rs 12,000). For more information about this product, visit http://www.hammacher.com/82590