TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
As Fukrey Returns gears up for its release, Hike Messenger, a SoftBank-backed app, has created a bunch of stickers and live filters customized for fans to enjoy the quirky essence of the movie.
The messaging app has introduced 10 new stickers and 4 face filters based on the funny scenes and dialogues of the movie.
Hike users can experience Fukrey with these wacky stickers of Choocha, Bholi Punjaban, Lalli, Hunny, Zafar etc. and also some fun stickers displaying the bromance of Hunny - Choocha and their epic dialogues.
Users can catch up on the Fukrey content on Hike before the scheduled launch of the movie on 8th December 2017.
To enjoy the Fukrapanti Fever, Hike users simply need to download the Fukrey sticker pack from the Sticker Shop for free or just go to Hike Stories and try the filters of their favorite character. Enjoy conversations and fukrapanti on the go!
To recall, the company has announced its partnership with Airtel Payments Bank to power its Wallet.
Through this partnership, Airtel Payments Bank gets access to over 100 million users on Hike and will begin powering the Hike Wallet product and Hike users will have access to Airtel Payments Bank's vast product line including merchant and utility payments, KYC infrastructure, which is one of the largest in the country, giving a big boost to the platform in light of the recent KYC guidelines announced by RBI.
The hike was launched in 2012 and acquired a user base of over 100 million in January 2016. In August 2016, Hike raised its fourth round of funding of $ 175 million led by Tencent and Foxconn at a valuation of $1.4 billion, making it the fastest company in the India to attain a valuation of $ 1 billion, having reached the milestone in just 3.7 years.