TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kerala Congress Invites Rahul Gandhi To Contest From Wayanad LS Seat
- IPL 2019: Indian Premier League Opening Ceremony Funds Donated To CRPF & Armed Forces
- Skoda Superb Gets A Facelift!
- OPPO F11 Pro Review: Good Design, Display And Camera, Underwhelming Software
- Salman, Rana & Others Attend The Wedding Of Venky’s Daughter
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
- 12 Home Remedies To Treat Chapped Lips
- India's Forex Reserves Up By $3.6 Billion To $405.64 Billion
HTC Desire HD reduces by Rs. 9,000
HTC Desire HD smartphone was initially launched for a price tag of Rs. 27,500 and now it is available through the online shopping portal, Saholic for a price of Rs. 18,990. It is powered by the Android 2.2 Froyo operating system and sports a 4.3 inch display of 800 x 480 pixel resolution which is quite decent for a smartphone.
The larger screen size and the better resolution makes it capable for watching videos. To offer high quality entertainment, the Desire HD has the SRS virtual surround sound and the Dolby Mobile features.
Desire HD has a 1 GHz processor, an 8 MP camera with the face detection technology and 720p HD video recording capability. It has connectivity features like Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and 3G apart from the USB drives. The media from the smartphone can be streamed on a HDTV by means of a cable.
The Desire HD has recently been announced to have the Android Gingerbread and Sense 3.0 updates for improved user experience.