TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
HTC Desire HD smartphone was initially launched for a price tag of Rs. 27,500 and now it is available through the online shopping portal, Saholic for a price of Rs. 18,990. It is powered by the Android 2.2 Froyo operating system and sports a 4.3 inch display of 800 x 480 pixel resolution which is quite decent for a smartphone.
The larger screen size and the better resolution makes it capable for watching videos. To offer high quality entertainment, the Desire HD has the SRS virtual surround sound and the Dolby Mobile features.
Desire HD has a 1 GHz processor, an 8 MP camera with the face detection technology and 720p HD video recording capability. It has connectivity features like Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and 3G apart from the USB drives. The media from the smartphone can be streamed on a HDTV by means of a cable.
The Desire HD has recently been announced to have the Android Gingerbread and Sense 3.0 updates for improved user experience.