TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Lok Sabha Election Updates: After 24 Years, Mulayam, Mayawati To Share Dais In UP's Mainpuri
- Loyalty matters most, says Kohli
- Tata Nexon Hybrid Or Tata Nexon EV? — Oh Blur! We’re confused!
- Katrina Called Up Varun Before Exiting From Street Dancer!
- How To View Saved Passwords On Chrome For Android?
- Gold Prices in India Stands Still Amidst Muted Demand
- Tara Sutaria Wows In Printed Separates
- Rourkela: A Weekend Getaway
HTC to launch 10 new phones in India
HTC is planning to launch 10 new phones in 2012. These models are aimed to fall in different price points to attract all ranges of consumers, said the manager of HTC India, Faisal Siddique.
He added that they have 18 models at present and they are about to launch seven to 10 models this year. The list includes the HTC One S that will be launched in six to seven weeks. It is a dual core processor smartphone with 4.3 inch display.
HTC has already rolled out the One series of smartphones such as One X and One V on April 2. The One X is the world's first smartphone to have five processors. These smartphones are available for a price in India of Rs 37,88 and Rs 18,229 respectively.
The company has integrated Dropbox, cloud based storage with the phone to allow the users to have 25 GB free storage. Recently, HTC also announced that it will drop the QWERTY hardware for the phones. So we can expect full touch phones from the company.
HTC is aiming to attract the photographers to the One series smartphones. It has tied up with National Geography channel and the photographers of the latter will use the phones in the field conditions.