TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- KCR Takes Oath As Telangana Chief Minister
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- India vs Australia, 2nd Test: Preview, Where To Watch, Timing, Squads & More
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Huawei 4G Services in India are all set to become a reality soon. This would make Huawei mobile phones and smartphones more feature-filled compared to rival brands. Mobile Phone technology would also get rapidly upgraded with the 4G.
This would increase the market and market share for Huawei products to a great extent. This step is reportedly taken by the Chinese telecom giant as their products are achieving popularity and are catching the fancy of the people in India.
Huawei is seen as a major competitor to various telecom giants in India such as Reliance and Tata Communications. Now with the expected launch of its 4G services, it is even expected to establish a lead over the above brands. The Vice President of Huawei said that the company had set a 40 percent target growth rate in India.
The Huawei 4G services are all set to be effective from the second half of this year. The company also believes that with the launch of the 4G services, their mobile phone handsets would get enhanced functionality and people can enjoy more features compared to rival brand mobile phones. The hardware and the software for the 4G has compiled totally with the norms set aside by the Indian Government in this regard.
Thus, with the 4G, Huawei is attempting to come closer to the people of India. But will people accept Huawei or not, only time will tell.