TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Goa CM Manohar Parrikar's Last Rites Performed With Full State Honours
- Tour De France 2020 Opening Stages Provide Stiff Challenge
- Harley-Davidson Launches Two New Models In India
- Bharti Airtel Leads Download Speeds With 8.3 MBPS: Kotak
- Three Occasions Where A Personal Loan Can Give You Tax Benefits
- Anurag Singh On Akshay Kumar: No Starry Tantrums
- What Is A Mediterranean Diet?
- Trip To Khonsa
Huawei 4G services set to come to India
Huawei 4G Services in India are all set to become a reality soon. This would make Huawei mobile phones and smartphones more feature-filled compared to rival brands. Mobile Phone technology would also get rapidly upgraded with the 4G.
This would increase the market and market share for Huawei products to a great extent. This step is reportedly taken by the Chinese telecom giant as their products are achieving popularity and are catching the fancy of the people in India.
Huawei is seen as a major competitor to various telecom giants in India such as Reliance and Tata Communications. Now with the expected launch of its 4G services, it is even expected to establish a lead over the above brands. The Vice President of Huawei said that the company had set a 40 percent target growth rate in India.
The Huawei 4G services are all set to be effective from the second half of this year. The company also believes that with the launch of the 4G services, their mobile phone handsets would get enhanced functionality and people can enjoy more features compared to rival brand mobile phones. The hardware and the software for the 4G has compiled totally with the norms set aside by the Indian Government in this regard.
Thus, with the 4G, Huawei is attempting to come closer to the people of India. But will people accept Huawei or not, only time will tell.