TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Goa CM Manohar Parrikar's Last Rites Performed With Full State Honours
- Tour De France 2020 Opening Stages Provide Stiff Challenge
- Harley-Davidson Launches Two New Models In India
- Bharti Airtel Leads Download Speeds With 8.3 MBPS: Kotak
- Three Occasions Where A Personal Loan Can Give You Tax Benefits
- Anurag Singh On Akshay Kumar: No Starry Tantrums
- What Is A Mediterranean Diet?
- Trip To Khonsa
Huawei to launch LTE phone and tablet in Q4
Huawei is planning to launch a couple of LTE based smartphones and a tablet in India by December 2012. The brand is trying to become the third largest manufacturer in the country. It is in plans to launch smartphones such as Ascend D LTE and Ascend P1 LTE and a tablet dubbed Mediapad 10 LTE.
A top executive of Huawei India told that they are planning to launch smartphones and tablets with LTE support in India by the end of this year. The plan will depend on the 4G operators. Huawei already has LTE smartphones like Ascend P1 LTE and Ascend D LTE. It also has a LTE tablet named Mediapad 10 LTE. By the year end, these will have a version supporting TD LTE that is the network rolled out in India.
As of now, India has TD LTE network in cities like Kolkata and Bangalore. Airtel is offering these networks and it will roll out the networks in Chandigarh, Pune, Delhi and Mumbai within this year.
The Ascend D LTE and Mediapad 10 LTE are based on quad core processors. Ascend P1 LTE will have a dual core processor and will be slightly cheaper. The price in India of these devices are not announced as they depend on the operators.