TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Mehul Choksi Moves New Application In PMLA Court, Mentions Long History Of Ailments
- IPL 2019: CSK vs RCB — Preview, Predicted XI, Where To Watch
- IPL 2019 — How To Watch Cricket Extravaganza Live In Action On Your Smartphone?
- Kawasaki Announces Price Hike On Certain Models — Revised Prices From April 2019
- First Poster Of Ajay Devgn's 'De De Pyaar De' Out!
- Should You Invest In New Retirement Mutual Funds Without 80C Tax Benefit?
- Zodiac Signs That Are Sweet Talkers
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
Hyderabad gets India’s first Blackberry Themed Cafe
Blackberry is trying to establish a considerable base in the emerging Indian market by opening up its first Blackberry Themed Cafe in the Indian city of Hyderabad. The cafe has been named as ‘SkyPark Cafe’. The company intends to improve the popularity of its products with the launch of this cafe.
The cafe provides users with RIM’s tablets for doing multiple things like checking out menus, making food orders, enjoying music and internet access.
Various options are provided for users in the Blackberry Playbook slates. The tablets can be used by the customers for accessing the internet and Wi-Fi would be available free of cost at the cafe. Another interesting feature in the cafe is the presence of Playbooks, designed for playing music in jukebox style through Blackberry Music Getaway.
Customers will be able to view the menus available at the café on the Blackberry slates where as the waiters will take orders using the same. It is also interesting to see how the cafe has included NFC stickers across the wall, allowing users arriving with NFC compatible devices to log in to the social networking sites easily. For grabbing the attention of users, the cafe also provides some freebies. Users will be given an option to scan the QR codes which will give them an opportunity to receive a new app for free every month.
RIM Company has tied-up with BBin for developing the SkyPark as a full-fledged Blackberry themed cafe. Blackberry devices had recorded decline in sales and popularity over the last few years. The company is trying to resolve financial crisis by increasing its turnover in Asian countries such as India. The latest cafe has already started to gain attention and is a good bet for the company to increase the popularity of its devices, with Blackberry 10 operating system announcement just round the corner.