TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election results 2018 Updates: Congress Workers Gather Outside T S Singh Deo's Residence In Raipur
- Diesel Now Sells At Its Lowest Price
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Live Updates
- Honor Day Sale 13th to 16th December: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- Yamaha Adventure Bike In India: Spy Pics Of Yamaha XTZ 125 Raise Expectations
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- Dia Mirza Looks Drop-dead Gorgeous In Her Golden Attire At Isha Ambani’s Reception
- Priyanka Chopra And Nick Jonas To Go To Switzerland For Their Honeymoon?
In one of our recent articles, we covered how Microsoft Windows vulnerability is allowing a hacker to mine for the cryptocurrency. It has become quite common now that you get around one or other cryptocurrency attacks that are taking place even after many precautions taken by the companies. The smartphone manufacturers, government agencies and tech companies like Tesla have been a victim of cryptocurrency related attacks. Now, it seems like the hackers have now shifted their attention towards cryptocurrency millionaires, robbing one of cryptocurrency millionaires 'Ian Balina.'
Ian Balina who is a renowned cryptocurrency advisor, investor and evangelist who is quite famous for his YouTube videos in which he covered the cryptocurrency trends, has been robbed by the cryptojackers and the amount that he lost in this attack is somewhere around 2 million. The attack happened when Ian was live streaming a session on YouTube.
As mentioned earlier the theft happened during one of Ian's YouTube live streams, when a user commented that all the cryptocurrency tokens were moved out of his wallet by someone. The comment mentioned that, 'Ian, do you know that somebody transferred all your tokens from your account? Hope that it's a controlled movement', the comment was made from an account named DABusiness. Further, it seems like Ian didn't notice the comment and continued his live stream for the next 15 minutes before ending the live session which probably was due to a power cut.
When Ian returned a few hours later to resume his review session on the YouTube, he saw that he has been signed out of Google sheets profile; he later revealed through his Telegram channel that he was hacked. Further, it was later discovered that all of Ian Balina's tokens was transferred to another crypto wallet during the live stream. It is being further reported that Ian lost over 20 million Nucleas Vision, 2 Million Pareto Network and 1 million Loom currency among other Cryptocurrencies.