TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
Now calling without balance is simple. You can now make calls even if your mobile phone balance has reached zero limit. This is made possible through a new facility launched by Idea called “Idea Lifeline”. Through this, you can make emergency calls even without having a single paise in your prepaid account.
Through the “Idea Lifeline”, Idea Cellular aims to enable customers to communicate with their loved ones effectively during emergencies.
Whenever you are in an emergency & if your mobile phones run out of currency, then simply dial 53567(toll free) from your Idea number & get a credit of RS 3 as talktime. You instantly get the credit so that if you are in a hurry, you can reach out to people faster. This credit will be deducted during your next recharge.
Sources at Idea said that this technology will benefit customers in a large way. This will even come in handy when mobile phone users forget to recharge their prepaid accounts. Idea users can avail this service if their connection is older than 90 days. Thus, with this Idea also becomes the first prepaid cellular service operator in the states of Maharashtra & Goa to provide the credit service.
So, use this & tackle emergencies effectively