TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Now calling without balance is simple. You can now make calls even if your mobile phone balance has reached zero limit. This is made possible through a new facility launched by Idea called “Idea Lifeline”. Through this, you can make emergency calls even without having a single paise in your prepaid account.
Through the “Idea Lifeline”, Idea Cellular aims to enable customers to communicate with their loved ones effectively during emergencies.
Whenever you are in an emergency & if your mobile phones run out of currency, then simply dial 53567(toll free) from your Idea number & get a credit of RS 3 as talktime. You instantly get the credit so that if you are in a hurry, you can reach out to people faster. This credit will be deducted during your next recharge.
Sources at Idea said that this technology will benefit customers in a large way. This will even come in handy when mobile phone users forget to recharge their prepaid accounts. Idea users can avail this service if their connection is older than 90 days. Thus, with this Idea also becomes the first prepaid cellular service operator in the states of Maharashtra & Goa to provide the credit service.
So, use this & tackle emergencies effectively