TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Idea Cellular Launches “The Great Social Quest” Social Media Campaign
Idea Cellular, one of the telecom operators in India, has decided to take these learning experiences for netizens a notch up and is launching first-of-its-kind social media campaign called The Great Social Quest.
Given the rise in penetration of smartphones, people use social media to share their experiences with friends and family a lot more these days.
Bringing an interesting twist to this, Idea will now reward these users for doing so with The Great Social Quest (#tgsq).
Centred on the theme ‘Experience the World', the contest will start form 20th of June, and will require contestants to complete innovative and exciting tasks.
The 15 days long Quest on Facebook and Twitter, will require participants to complete 15 exciting tasks, each related to 15 different countries.
How it works?
Interested enthusiasts need to first register on Website. Every day, for the next 15 days, a simple and exciting task will be announced at 11.00 am on facebook.com/idea and twitter.com/ideacellular..
Participants will have 48 hours to complete the task and upload their performance on their own Facebook and/or Twitter accounts.
More the number of Likes, Shares, Retweets and Favorites from friends and followers, more will be the points gained and greater the chances of winning exciting prizes including a swanky new ultra-portable notebook along with an Idea3G Smart-wifi Hub with mobile internet and iPads among other exciting prizes.
There will also be brand new smartphones as prizes for all participants who stack up maximum points each day. Also, ‘The Great Social Quest' will also feature wildcard entries on Day 5, allowing late entrants to gain lead over existing participants.
Registration for this unique contest has already begun and the contest will go live on the 20th of June, 2015. Further details can be found at Website or Idea (Facebook Page) Idea (Twitter Page).