- 7 hrs ago How To Delete Keyboard History On Your Android Smartphone
- 11 hrs ago 10 Best Android Apps For Investment On The Move
- 14 hrs ago How To Enable/Disable New Hardware Acceleration Feature On Chrome?
- 16 hrs ago Redmi K20 Pro Vs OnePlus 6T: Which Is The Best Smartphone Under Rs. 30,000 In India?
- News Assam Police recruitment: 2000 Assam police jobs announced, direct link to apply here
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Virat Kohli confirms Bhuvneshwar ruled out of next 2-3 games due to hamstring niggle
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Idea Cellular to Revise Mobile Tariff, Rules out Immediate Hike
There is nothing to worry for Idea user"s at least for the time being! Third largest GSM provider in India, Idea Cellular has informed its users that there won"t be a hike in tariff for the time being. Idea also mentioned that it will revise its tariffs on a circle to circle basis. This statement was made by Idea"s CMO Sashi Shankar while launching Idea"s 4th 3G handset, Aurus.
Last week Reliance Communications had introduced a 25 percent hike in call rate tariff. Analysts had claimed that this hike in tariff rates by Reliance could spark off similar policies from other players in the industry. Reliance communications increased it call rates from 1.2 paise per second to 1.5 paise per second. Idea"s retention of the current call rates comes as a breather to its user base of 115 million. Idea also has 4 million 3G users as per current statistics.
Sashi Shankar also added that the number of subscribers won"t be falling down any more when he was asked about the recent deactivation of several numbers as per a directive from Department of Telecom. A total number of 20.5 million connections were deactivated by various mobile operators in India in response to the directive.
Idea is also expanding its 3G smartphone portfolio with the launch of a new dual phone SIM named Aurus. The new 3G smartphone has been designed by Alcatel. Idea plans to attract more 3G users with the launch of this new smartphone.