TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Avalanche In Ladakh — 5 Bodies Recovered; 5 Feared Trapped
- New Tax Laws Help You To Save More This Tax Season — Here's How
- AFC Asian Cup 2019 — Full Schedule
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
A latest study has reported that the mobile subscribers in India have crossed the 900 million mark. These facts come as a big boost to the mobile industry. The study has also reported that new subscribers are growing at a rapid rate.
New mobile operators are also growing day by day. Subscribers in the urban areas contributed to this trend immensely. There was also considerable addition of rural subscribers. Experts say that since the Indian population is increasing the number of mobile subscribers is also increasing.
The number of GSM subscribers outnumbered that of CDMA subscribers. The highest contributor was subscribers in Mumbai who accounted for approximately 62% subscriber growth. In the service providers' race, Idea Cellular leads with 93.18% subscribers.