TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Goa CM Manohar Parrikar's Last Rites Performed With Full State Honours
- Tour De France 2020 Opening Stages Provide Stiff Challenge
- Harley-Davidson Launches Two New Models In India
- Bharti Airtel Leads Download Speeds With 8.3 MBPS: Kotak
- Three Occasions Where A Personal Loan Can Give You Tax Benefits
- Anurag Singh On Akshay Kumar: No Starry Tantrums
- What Is A Mediterranean Diet?
- Trip To Khonsa
India welcomes HTC One X
HTC confirmed the launch of the One X smartphone in India through its Facebook Page. This will be the first quad core smartphone of the company in India. The HTC One X will hit the market in April 2012. This smartphone was announced at the Mobile World Congress 2012 conducted last month.
The device has a 4.7 inch high definition display and a 1.5 GHz Tegra 3 quad core processor. It is powered by the Android 4.0 ICS operating system and HTC Sense 4 user interface. The handset has an 8 MP camera that can record high definition 1080p videos. It also has a 1.3 MP front facing camera. The smartphone has a 1 GB RAM, 32 GB internal memory and a 1800 mAh battery.
HTC One X is expected to hit the UK market also in early April. The exact launch date is not been announced still. We expect this handset to create a stir in the smartphone industry. It will be available for a price in India of Rs 35,000.