TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
HTC confirmed the launch of the One X smartphone in India through its Facebook Page. This will be the first quad core smartphone of the company in India. The HTC One X will hit the market in April 2012. This smartphone was announced at the Mobile World Congress 2012 conducted last month.
The device has a 4.7 inch high definition display and a 1.5 GHz Tegra 3 quad core processor. It is powered by the Android 4.0 ICS operating system and HTC Sense 4 user interface. The handset has an 8 MP camera that can record high definition 1080p videos. It also has a 1.3 MP front facing camera. The smartphone has a 1 GB RAM, 32 GB internal memory and a 1800 mAh battery.
HTC One X is expected to hit the UK market also in early April. The exact launch date is not been announced still. We expect this handset to create a stir in the smartphone industry. It will be available for a price in India of Rs 35,000.