TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJPs Unofficial Ally TRS Swing Muslim Votes In their Favour — Here's How!
- Neymar Helps PSG Secure Group C Top Spot
- Force Gurkha Xtreme Launched In India
- Now Send Voice Messages On Instagram — Here Is How It Works!
- RBI Board Meeting On 14 December — No Changes On Urjit's Abrupt Exit
- Suhana's Bollywood Debut — Here Is What SRK Has To Say
- Sunny Leone's Stunning Black & White Gown For The ITA Awards
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
The Aakash tablets have received digital versions of the Indian War Comics (IWC). This was launched by the Indian Army Chief, V K Singh on Monday. These comics will be made available to the upcoming version of the tablet that will be supplied by the manufacturer Datawind.
He said that this idea might not be too appreciable but if each of one must realize that every change can make tremendous difference.
These digital comics are based on Bana Singh, the Param Vir Chakra winner, Captian Vikram Batra and also Major Sandeep Unnikrishnan, the Mumbai 26/11 war hero.
This idea is mainly to impress the kids of the country, he added. These comics will be quite different from the Amar Chitra Katha and for those who have read it will surely experience the fantastic difference. This will be enhanced to a greater extent when loaded on Aakash tablet.
These digital comics are available for free of cost for both the Aakash and its upgraded version, UbiSlate. The CEO of Datawind, Sunit Singh Tuli has said that both the tablets will have these comics.
The printed copy of the comics can be availed from Westland and Om Books. Aditya Bakshi, the promoter of IWC said that the comics will be launched in Hindi withing four months and also in the mother-tongue of the heroes.