TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Four-Storey Building Collapses In Gurugram; Many Feared Trapped
- Virat Kohli To Be Rested For Last Two ODIs And T20I Series Against New Zealand
- New Mahindra Thar Model’s Spy Pics Out Again — Is It The Largest Indian Off-Roader Ever Made?
- PayTM Mall On Republic Day — Samsung Carnival Offers
- Best Low-Priced Stocks To Buy For 2019
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On #MeToo Movement
- All You Want To Know About Toothukudi
- Deepika Padukone Adds Another All-black Ensemble With This Airport Attire
Pinterest is the hottest social networking website that has emerged newly. This virtual bookmarking website allows the users dubbed pinners to collect the images and videos that link to the products they love. Pinners can create boards in order to share the things that they find interesting, delicious, beautiful or inspirational.
Some of the facts about pinterest are provided in this inforgraphic below. It is used by over 100 brands across the world and it is the first independent site to hit 10 million unique visitors per month. Overall it records 12 million unique monthly visitors and has 10.4 million registered users.
It covers all topics and categories ranging from travel, news, television, fashion, cooking and more. A study has revealed that 97 of the fans of Pinterest are women. Since its start, Pinterest has increased over 145% in the daily users. The site is also found to generate more referral traffic compared to LinkedIn, Google+ and YouTube.