TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 Live
- Flipkart Mobile Bonanza Offers: Heavy Discounts Available
- All-New Maruti Ertiga Pre-Launch Teaser
- Sara Ali Khan And Her Equation With Kareena!
- Watermelon Facial For Glowing Skin
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
Pinterest is the hottest social networking website that has emerged newly. This virtual bookmarking website allows the users dubbed pinners to collect the images and videos that link to the products they love. Pinners can create boards in order to share the things that they find interesting, delicious, beautiful or inspirational.
Some of the facts about pinterest are provided in this inforgraphic below. It is used by over 100 brands across the world and it is the first independent site to hit 10 million unique visitors per month. Overall it records 12 million unique monthly visitors and has 10.4 million registered users.
It covers all topics and categories ranging from travel, news, television, fashion, cooking and more. A study has revealed that 97 of the fans of Pinterest are women. Since its start, Pinterest has increased over 145% in the daily users. The site is also found to generate more referral traffic compared to LinkedIn, Google+ and YouTube.