TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Shivakumara Swamiji No More — CM Declares Holiday
- India's Richest Got Richer By 39% In 2018 While The Poorest Saw Just 3% Rise
- WhatsApp Limits Message-Forwarding To Five Chats
- URI Enters 100 Crore Club; To Be Remade In Three Languages
- 2019 Yamaha FZ & FZ-S V3.0 Models Launched In India
- MS Dhoni Has A Chance To Break This Sachin Tendulkar Record In New Zealand
- Hodal — Your Ultimate Guide To Haryana's Least Explored Part
- Madhuri Dixit Nene Has A Pretty Humble Office Wear Idea For Us
The FBI is reportedly going to shut down the internet on 8 March 2012 in order to block internet service providers who are causing various threats like malware, Trojans to spread. According to FBI reports, servers of various countries have been affected by Trojans & Malware which are causing huge losses for the Governments.
This infection will affect millions of internet users across the world. Thus, to examine the level of threat infection, the F.B.I wants to shut down the internet servers across various countries of the world. Thus, countries & Governments across the world will have to brace themselves up to face internet disruption. This may cause inconvenience in countries like the U.S & India in which the economy is literally dependent on the internet.
Millions of users are believed to be affected at this point in time, some internet users have got caution notices to take steps & keep the internet attacks at bay. But the fact is that internet is going to break down on March 8. Reply with your opinion in our comment section below.