TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
As the iPad 3 is going to launch in March, there are more and more rumors and leaks about the gadget. Earlier we posted an article on the leaked images. Now, a Chinese forum has posted about the Retina Display production.
The spy shots of these 2048 x 1536 displays and also the photo of packed ones are posted. These spy shots are blurred but the translated information states that the name on the logo of these products look likes that of the Samsung Electronics.
The people working with the plant have informed that the plant is secured tightly and that the design is quite similar to that of iPad 2.
This is a rumor as of now and let us wait and see till the launch of the tablet from Apple in order to know the in depth facts about it.
Read our article on leaked images of iPad 3.