- News Bihar: 100 children die due to acute Encephalitis in Muzaffarpur
- Finance Shriram Transport Nosedives After Reports Of Piramal Selling Stake
- Movies Radhika Pandit Calls Yash Their Baby Daughter's Superhero! Shares An Adorable Pic On Father's Day
- Sports Cavani: Uruguay ready to fight for Copa America glory
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
iPad 3 Retina Displays made by Samsung?
As the iPad 3 is going to launch in March, there are more and more rumors and leaks about the gadget. Earlier we posted an article on the leaked images. Now, a Chinese forum has posted about the Retina Display production.
The spy shots of these 2048 x 1536 displays and also the photo of packed ones are posted. These spy shots are blurred but the translated information states that the name on the logo of these products look likes that of the Samsung Electronics.
The people working with the plant have informed that the plant is secured tightly and that the design is quite similar to that of iPad 2.
This is a rumor as of now and let us wait and see till the launch of the tablet from Apple in order to know the in depth facts about it.
Read our article on leaked images of iPad 3.