TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rajasthan Assembly Elections 2018: Re-polling Underway At A Single Booth In Karanpur
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK And Aamir Steal The Show!
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5 — India Wins By 31 Runs
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- Deepika Padukone's Contemporary Red Sari Should Be Your Next Cocktail Party Wear
The next iPhone or new iPhone that is expected to release this year is already under buzz. Earlier, it was expected to launch in June and now again it is claimed to be launched in October. Now, even the thickness of the device has started falling into the discussion.
A report states that Apple is working on a new technology that will reduce the phone's thickness by 0.44 mm. This will make the device only 7.9 mm in thick. It involves bonding the touch panel to the LCD panel. This way the iPhone can get slimmer.
The new in-cell touch technology will be implemented in the next iPhone. Currently, the touch sensor lies between the basic display panel and the covering glass. For this, Apple buys the three components separately and implements them together.
With this new technology, the touch panel and LCD panel are merged into one. This not only saves the thickness but also reduces the number of levels in the assembly process. There are many rumors about the iPhone 5.
It is rumored that the next iPhone will have a bigger display of 4.6 inches. It is also expected to house a larger battery that is powerful. Recently, we had mentioned about the home button of the smartphone. Only the launch of the device can confirm these rumors.
What do you think about this? What all features do you like the iPhone 5 to have? Will it be a complete redesign of the current model? Please drop your comments below.