TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kulbhushan Jadhav Case At ICJ: Proceedings Adjourned Till Tomorrow
- Mahindra XUV300 Vs Maruti Vitara Brezza — A Detailed Comparison
- Formula One 2019: Nico +Rosberg Most Excited About Vettel-Leclerc Partnership In 2019, Says It Will Be 'Super Fun'
- Airtel Reintroduces Two Prepaid Recharge Plans For Its Subscribers
- Are Exchange Traded Funds ETF Suitable For Your Investment Portfolio?
- Kamalpur — The Long Lost Love Affair Of North-East India
- Alia Bhatt Reveals When She Will Marry Ranbir!
- Anushka Sharma's Street-style Outfit Is Our Latest OOTD
The next iPhone or new iPhone that is expected to release this year is already under buzz. Earlier, it was expected to launch in June and now again it is claimed to be launched in October. Now, even the thickness of the device has started falling into the discussion.
A report states that Apple is working on a new technology that will reduce the phone's thickness by 0.44 mm. This will make the device only 7.9 mm in thick. It involves bonding the touch panel to the LCD panel. This way the iPhone can get slimmer.
The new in-cell touch technology will be implemented in the next iPhone. Currently, the touch sensor lies between the basic display panel and the covering glass. For this, Apple buys the three components separately and implements them together.
With this new technology, the touch panel and LCD panel are merged into one. This not only saves the thickness but also reduces the number of levels in the assembly process. There are many rumors about the iPhone 5.
It is rumored that the next iPhone will have a bigger display of 4.6 inches. It is also expected to house a larger battery that is powerful. Recently, we had mentioned about the home button of the smartphone. Only the launch of the device can confirm these rumors.
What do you think about this? What all features do you like the iPhone 5 to have? Will it be a complete redesign of the current model? Please drop your comments below.