- 1 hr ago Now Instagram users can post landscape video on IGTV: Everything you need to know
- 2 hrs ago Huawei now barred from using SD and microSD cards
- 2 hrs ago Flipkart World Cup Mania (May 23rd to 28th): Avail special offers on Mi Televisions
- 2 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy S10 series get improved camera features via new update
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: PCB allows families to stay with Pakistan players after India match
- Movies Allu Arjun’s Takes A Decision That Might Leave His Fans Disappointed? Deets Inside!
- News President Donald Trump and PM Modi to meet at G-20 Summit in June
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Automobiles Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- Lifestyle Methemoglobinemia: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Education HSC Result 2019 Gujarat: Steps To Check HSC Arts And Commerce Stream Result 2019
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
iPhone 5 will be slimmer than iPhone 4S
The next iPhone or new iPhone that is expected to release this year is already under buzz. Earlier, it was expected to launch in June and now again it is claimed to be launched in October. Now, even the thickness of the device has started falling into the discussion.
A report states that Apple is working on a new technology that will reduce the phone's thickness by 0.44 mm. This will make the device only 7.9 mm in thick. It involves bonding the touch panel to the LCD panel. This way the iPhone can get slimmer.
The new in-cell touch technology will be implemented in the next iPhone. Currently, the touch sensor lies between the basic display panel and the covering glass. For this, Apple buys the three components separately and implements them together.
With this new technology, the touch panel and LCD panel are merged into one. This not only saves the thickness but also reduces the number of levels in the assembly process. There are many rumors about the iPhone 5.
It is rumored that the next iPhone will have a bigger display of 4.6 inches. It is also expected to house a larger battery that is powerful. Recently, we had mentioned about the home button of the smartphone. Only the launch of the device can confirm these rumors.
What do you think about this? What all features do you like the iPhone 5 to have? Will it be a complete redesign of the current model? Please drop your comments below.