TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Goa CM Manohar Parrikar's Last Rites Performed With Full State Honours
- Tour De France 2020 Opening Stages Provide Stiff Challenge
- Harley-Davidson Launches Two New Models In India
- Bharti Airtel Leads Download Speeds With 8.3 MBPS: Kotak
- Three Occasions Where A Personal Loan Can Give You Tax Benefits
- Anurag Singh On Akshay Kumar: No Starry Tantrums
- What Is A Mediterranean Diet?
- Trip To Khonsa
iPhone helps Al Jazeera reporter shoot documentary
The Apple iPhone due to its feature-filled nature has found many takers. One among them is the Al Jazeera whose crew have made a short film on the Syrian Uprising. Thus, it can be proved beyond doubt that the iPhone can be used in the field of Journalism as well.
This news is one good example that illustrates the popularity of iPhone among media persons. Al Jazeera has shot this documentary film based on the Syrian Uprising. This short film was filmed using an Apple iPhone. Since Al Jazeera's cameras were banned all over Syria, the reporters had no other go but to use a portable and a much efficient camera. The iPhone presented an irresistible opportunity to them and thinking about this, they decided to film the entire Syrian episode using an iPhone.
Its camera is known to capture videos ( even high definition videos ) efficiently. The clarity of the captured videos is maintained intact as well. Various observations can be made using the iPhone's camera which is termed by experts as being equivalent to Polaroid Cameras.
The video shot on the iPhone is becoming popular by the day and is expected to achieve cult status. Thus, this news instance clearly proves beyond doubt that the iPhone is a powerful Journalistic Device. Creative people can make full use of its functionality to achieve something worthwhile.