TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
The Apple iPhone due to its feature-filled nature has found many takers. One among them is the Al Jazeera whose crew have made a short film on the Syrian Uprising. Thus, it can be proved beyond doubt that the iPhone can be used in the field of Journalism as well.
This news is one good example that illustrates the popularity of iPhone among media persons. Al Jazeera has shot this documentary film based on the Syrian Uprising. This short film was filmed using an Apple iPhone. Since Al Jazeera's cameras were banned all over Syria, the reporters had no other go but to use a portable and a much efficient camera. The iPhone presented an irresistible opportunity to them and thinking about this, they decided to film the entire Syrian episode using an iPhone.
Its camera is known to capture videos ( even high definition videos ) efficiently. The clarity of the captured videos is maintained intact as well. Various observations can be made using the iPhone's camera which is termed by experts as being equivalent to Polaroid Cameras.
The video shot on the iPhone is becoming popular by the day and is expected to achieve cult status. Thus, this news instance clearly proves beyond doubt that the iPhone is a powerful Journalistic Device. Creative people can make full use of its functionality to achieve something worthwhile.