TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- The First Sound From Mars — A Truly Special Acoustic Experience
- Hockey World Cup 2018: India Vs Canada: Live Updates & Highlights
- 8 Apps That You Should Probably Delete From Your Smartphone
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Planning A High-Altitude Trekking? — Here's What You Should Know
- Banking Services On WhatsApp Are Catching Up
- A Woman Died Within Few Hours Of Giving Birth, But Saved 50 Lives!
- Katrina Opens Up About Attending Deepika-Ranveer's Reception
HARMAN International, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. today announced the sponsorship of Kolkata Knight Riders, one of the key teams participating in the T20 Cricket Indian Premier League 2018, through its brand JBL.
JBL will be the exclusive Sound sponsor for the KKR team with branding rights for the team merchandise and promotional activities throughout the IPL cricketing season.
Sumit Chauhan, Vice President - Lifestyle Audio, HARMAN India said, "JBL plays at the convergence of music, sports and culture, and we are delighted to partner with the incredible KKR team and to be a part of the Indian Premier League. IPL is a perfect platform to connect with millions of young, vibrant, sports enthusiast across the world."
Meanwhile, the company is also planning to launch a special consumer promotion from April 15 to May 15, 2018, awarding one lucky consumer with a trip for two, to attend the upcoming JBL Fest in Las Vegas in October 2018.
Consumers can enter this promotion, by purchasing a JBL product worth Rs.1500 or more, from the company's e-commerce platform www.HarmanAudio.in, or through any retail stores across India, and by completing an entry form.
We are pleased to be associated with JBL, a brand known for its excellent audio performance and technological innovations. I am sure that the KKR squad will enjoy the JBL products and with this partnership, we are hoping to infuse more energy into them and looking forward to our journey together," Venky Mysore, MD & CEO, Kolkata Knight Riders.
JBL Fest is HARMAN's annual music festival that celebrates the power and legacy of JBL, with performances by leading Hollywood celebrities and renowned global musicians. Last year, JBL Fest brought together 500 VIP guests from across 31 countries and saw performances by GRAMMY nominated music icon Demi Lovato and DNCE, and a jubilant audience of more than 2,000 consumers.