TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chennai: Schools And Colleges Shut For 48 Hours After Heavy Rain Alert
- The Jio Effect: Telcos May Discontinue Free Incoming Call Facility
- Deepika Padukone And Ranveer Singh's Bengaluru Reception Pictures
- Mahindra Alturas G4 Review First Drive — The Benchmark For Future Mahindra SUVs?
- Want An Easy To Ace Yet The Most Eye-catching Airport Look? — Take Cues From Anushka Sharma
- All About The Spectacular Buddha Park In Ravangla
- 1st T20I: Australia Beats India By 4 Runs
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
The next installment of Apple's flagship product, the iPad is all set to be launched officially tomorrow. But in spite of the launch announcement, many rumors continue to surface even at this juncture. A report which aims at putting some of the surfaced rumors to rest has stirred up a yet another storm.
The report says that Apple has reportedly named it's next iPad as the “iPad HD” & not iPad 3. The high-definition nature of the tablet has reportedly made Apple to rethink the name. This piece of news has come as a shock to various die-hard Apple fans. “People all around the world were in favor of an iPad 3 rather than a iPad HD” says a source. The source also states that people are now feeling cheated & a few of them have even gone to the extent of deciding not to buy the iPad HD.
Experts believe that this piece of news is going to cause an impact on the sales figures of Apple. But with a really tremendous customer base, this sounds a bit unrealistic at this stage. But despite all these if's & buts, people all over the world are eagerly waiting for the next iPad regardless of whether it is iPad 3 or iPad HD.
Do reply with what you feel about the iPad HD in our comment section below.