TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
The next installment of Apple's flagship product, the iPad is all set to be launched officially tomorrow. But in spite of the launch announcement, many rumors continue to surface even at this juncture. A report which aims at putting some of the surfaced rumors to rest has stirred up a yet another storm.
The report says that Apple has reportedly named it's next iPad as the “iPad HD” & not iPad 3. The high-definition nature of the tablet has reportedly made Apple to rethink the name. This piece of news has come as a shock to various die-hard Apple fans. “People all around the world were in favor of an iPad 3 rather than a iPad HD” says a source. The source also states that people are now feeling cheated & a few of them have even gone to the extent of deciding not to buy the iPad HD.
Experts believe that this piece of news is going to cause an impact on the sales figures of Apple. But with a really tremendous customer base, this sounds a bit unrealistic at this stage. But despite all these if's & buts, people all over the world are eagerly waiting for the next iPad regardless of whether it is iPad 3 or iPad HD.
Do reply with what you feel about the iPad HD in our comment section below.