TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "Prevent Black Day," Says Retired HC Judge
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Mobiles Republic Day 2019 — Discounts On Best Smartphones
- From Kohli To Dhoni; Five Reasons Behind India's Win In 2nd ODI
- Every Place You Need To Visit If You Are A First-Timer In Una
- Strange Case Of A Woman Who Cannot Hear Male Voices
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Emraan Justifies Himself After Calling Aishwarya 'Plastic'
The iPad HD will provide the reason for why the Apple tablet is the PC segment that is growing at a fast pace. The iPad HD aka iPad 3 is speculated to have the following features.
- Retina Display with 2048 x 1536 pixel resolution
- Verizon LTE 4G network
- Fast graphics and other chip enhancements
All these features will be present in the same portable package as the iPad 2 approximately. The most promising concept is that none of the new ultra-portable laptops with Intel processors or MacBook Air can have this kind of a high resolution, especially the LTE 4G.
Intel is considered great in the chip front and now the graphics chip technology of Apple is catching up to the built in graphics of Intel. Also none of the refined ultrabooks are as portable and slim as the iPad. To be precise, iPad has gained the reputation for Apple as the largest vendor of PC in the world by surpassing HP.
A report has concluded that iPad is catching up a strong hold on the PC users. In fact there are applications like OnLive Desktop allows users to manage Microsoft Office on the Apple tablet without the need of an Intel chip to run the Windows. Though using Microsoft Office on a tablet is not equivalent to using on a local hard drive, it is definitely going to be a threat.
So will the iPad replace a PC? However the device has set new standards in the personal computing segment and it will all be announced today when it is launched.