TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- New CBI Chief: It Could Be Modi VS Jaiswal
- India Vs Australia, 3rd ODI — Live Updates
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans
The Apple i Pad 3 release is just 24 hours away. Fans all over the world are eagerly waiting to lay their hands on the i Pad 3 . But does the release of i Pad 3 mean that the end is near for it's predecessor the i Pad 2? Well the answer is a no say experts.
Apple is reportedly going to continue selling the i Pad 2, with a lower price. The price is reportedly fixed at Rs 20,000($399). Experts state that Apple has resorted to this move in order to rival the Amazon Kindle Fire. Apple also claims that even after the i Pad 3 release, there will be a lot of takers.
This will mean that Apple's legacy gadgets are also a hit & this trend will continue. Do reply with your opinion in our comment section below.