TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
The Apple i Pad 3 release is just 24 hours away. Fans all over the world are eagerly waiting to lay their hands on the i Pad 3 . But does the release of i Pad 3 mean that the end is near for it's predecessor the i Pad 2? Well the answer is a no say experts.
Apple is reportedly going to continue selling the i Pad 2, with a lower price. The price is reportedly fixed at Rs 20,000($399). Experts state that Apple has resorted to this move in order to rival the Amazon Kindle Fire. Apple also claims that even after the i Pad 3 release, there will be a lot of takers.
This will mean that Apple's legacy gadgets are also a hit & this trend will continue. Do reply with your opinion in our comment section below.