TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Jio TV, which is a TV app in India, announced today that it has been awarded India digital rights of the Olympic Winter Games PyeongChang 2018 by the International Olympic Committee (IOC). JioTV will work with IOC to provide comprehensive coverage of the Games in India, thus enabling millions to access live and catch-up content on their mobile devices, on the move.
The Olympic Winter Games are scheduled from February 9 - 25, 2018 at PyeongChang County, South Korea. The Olympic Games will feature 102 events in 15 sports including Skiing, Skating, Luge, Ski Jumping, Ice Hockey, Snow Boarding, etc. It is being expected that the Olympic Winter Games will see participation from more than 90 countries, including India.
JioTV will be creating several exclusive channels on its platform to stream 24x7 live action and content of the Games. JioTV will also provide a seven-day catch up feature for the consumers to watch the repeat telecast of the action again at their convenience. The events coverage will include live broadcast, highlight packages and repeat programming.
This will enable the fans to enjoy the Games comprehensively.
In addition to working with JioTV, the IOC's multi-platform media destination, the Olympic Channel, will also stream live coverage of the Games in India.
Lets quicky get to know about the Olympic channel;
The Olympic Channel is a multi-platform destination where fans can discover, engage and share in the sports and the excitement of the Olympic Games all year round. It offers original programming, news, live sports events and highlights. The Olympic Channel provides additional exposure for sports and athletes 24 hours a day, 365 days a year in 11 languages. The Olympic Channel is available worldwide via mobile apps for Android and iOS devices and at olympicchannel.com.