TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election Results 2018 Updates: The Numbers At This Hour And Its Still Not Final
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition India Launch — Catch The Live Stream Here
- Markets Trade Higher Post State Election Results
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- Sonakshi Sinha's Red Dress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Intel is well known for manufacturing processor chips for computers. At the Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2012, Lava and Intel combines together to announce the world's first Intel Atom Z2460 processor for the mobile phones. Lava is the first manufacturer to make an Intel based smartphone, Xolo 900.
Now, Intel seems to have got another partnership in India. It has combined with Karbonn to launch another Intel based smartphone this year. Pradeep Jain, the managing director of Karbonn Mobiles has said that Karbonn Mobiles will launch a new Android smartphone with the Intel Inside hardware by the end of 2012.
He added that the research and development team at Karbonn has been working on the Intel processor for quite sometime. However, the details about the price or specifications of this new smartphone are not known.
Not only the Indian brands like Karbonn and Lava, but many others like Motorola and Lenovo have started working on the Intel Atom chips based smartphones. Consumers can expect several Intel based devices soon in the market.
Karbonn is recently releasing a lot of devices in the market. It has launched three smartphones and a tablet last week. Apart from this, the brand has announced the launch of an Android Jellybean powered tablet and smartphone. These Jellybean devices will be launched in August this year.