TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Goa CM Manohar Parrikar's Last Rites Performed With Full State Honours
- Tour De France 2020 Opening Stages Provide Stiff Challenge
- Harley-Davidson Launches Two New Models In India
- Bharti Airtel Leads Download Speeds With 8.3 MBPS: Kotak
- Three Occasions Where A Personal Loan Can Give You Tax Benefits
- Anurag Singh On Akshay Kumar: No Starry Tantrums
- What Is A Mediterranean Diet?
- Trip To Khonsa
Karbonn to launch an Intel powered smartphone
Intel is well known for manufacturing processor chips for computers. At the Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2012, Lava and Intel combines together to announce the world's first Intel Atom Z2460 processor for the mobile phones. Lava is the first manufacturer to make an Intel based smartphone, Xolo 900.
Now, Intel seems to have got another partnership in India. It has combined with Karbonn to launch another Intel based smartphone this year. Pradeep Jain, the managing director of Karbonn Mobiles has said that Karbonn Mobiles will launch a new Android smartphone with the Intel Inside hardware by the end of 2012.
He added that the research and development team at Karbonn has been working on the Intel processor for quite sometime. However, the details about the price or specifications of this new smartphone are not known.
Not only the Indian brands like Karbonn and Lava, but many others like Motorola and Lenovo have started working on the Intel Atom chips based smartphones. Consumers can expect several Intel based devices soon in the market.
Karbonn is recently releasing a lot of devices in the market. It has launched three smartphones and a tablet last week. Apart from this, the brand has announced the launch of an Android Jellybean powered tablet and smartphone. These Jellybean devices will be launched in August this year.