TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- The First Sound From Mars — A Truly Special Acoustic Experience
- Hockey World Cup 2018: India Vs Canada: Live Updates & Highlights
- 8 Apps That You Should Probably Delete From Your Smartphone
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Planning A High-Altitude Trekking? — Here's What You Should Know
- Banking Services On WhatsApp Are Catching Up
- A Woman Died Within Few Hours Of Giving Birth, But Saved 50 Lives!
- Katrina Opens Up About Attending Deepika-Ranveer's Reception
Karbonn is launching two entry level phones based on Android in ten days. The names of the phones will be Karbonn A7 and Karbonn A9. Both the phones will have a 2.8 multitouch display and Android Gingerbread operating system. These are dual SIM phones.
The A7 and A9 phones have a wide range of applications and games preinstalled in them. A9 also includes one like Siri (voice command) app. The pricing of the phones are not revealed but they are expected to fall in the range of Rs 5,000 to Rs 6,000.
Similar phones manufactured by Indian manufacturers like Micromax and Spice are available for a price in India of Rs 7,000. So, Karbonn will also opt for that price range. Even Samsung Galaxy Y with a little bigger screen is of the same price.
Moreover, Spice Mi 280 with 2.8 inch touchscreen display is available for a price in India of Rs 5,000. But it has a small camera and processor as compared to the Karbonn mobiles. The company is now in compulsion to match the price to swing in the competition.