- News Meet the youngest Lok Sabha MP from Odisha, Chandrani Murmu
- Movies Latest TRP Ratings: Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 Pushes Kumkum Bhagya To Second Spot; YRKKH Drops Down!
- Sports I was fighting with the spirit of Lauda - Hamilton wins his 'hardest race'
- Lifestyle Cannes 2019 Diary: Who Looked The Most Outstanding From The Final Two Days?
- Education LIC AAO Result 2019: Check Result Date And Other Details
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Automobiles Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Karbonn to launch two Android phones
Karbonn is launching two entry level phones based on Android in ten days. The names of the phones will be Karbonn A7 and Karbonn A9. Both the phones will have a 2.8 multitouch display and Android Gingerbread operating system. These are dual SIM phones.
The A7 and A9 phones have a wide range of applications and games preinstalled in them. A9 also includes one like Siri (voice command) app. The pricing of the phones are not revealed but they are expected to fall in the range of Rs 5,000 to Rs 6,000.
Similar phones manufactured by Indian manufacturers like Micromax and Spice are available for a price in India of Rs 7,000. So, Karbonn will also opt for that price range. Even Samsung Galaxy Y with a little bigger screen is of the same price.
Moreover, Spice Mi 280 with 2.8 inch touchscreen display is available for a price in India of Rs 5,000. But it has a small camera and processor as compared to the Karbonn mobiles. The company is now in compulsion to match the price to swing in the competition.