TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kerala Congress Invites Rahul Gandhi To Contest From Wayanad LS Seat
- IPL 2019: Indian Premier League Opening Ceremony Funds Donated To CRPF & Armed Forces
- Skoda Superb Gets A Facelift!
- OPPO F11 Pro Review: Good Design, Display And Camera, Underwhelming Software
- Salman, Rana & Others Attend The Wedding Of Venky’s Daughter
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
- 12 Home Remedies To Treat Chapped Lips
- India's Forex Reserves Up By $3.6 Billion To $405.64 Billion
Kerala: Second Most Searched Indian landmark
Kerala has been ranked second in the list of the most searched landmarks in India. The list regarding the most searched Indian landmarks was published in official Google Blog. The report was based on a research made by Google Maps Team. The research was done as part of summer-end bulletin for identifying the most sought after destinations across the world at the time of summer season.
Manik Gupta, Senior Product Manager of Google Maps was stated as saying, “To do this, we reviewed the summer search activity on maps.google.com in several countries between the end of May and beginning of September.” He also stated the latest findings to have given a clear picture of how people across the world spent their summers. The team reviewed the summer search activity on maps.google.com between the end of May and beginning of September.
According to Google Statistics, the recently opened Yamuna Expressway is the most searched Indian Landmark. The landmarks in the third and fourth place include Anna University of Tamil Nadu and Taj Mahal. The Yamuna Expressway leads Kerala only by a slight margin. Google Maps Team also analyzed the landmarks of several other countries. The list of countries included US, Canada, Mexico, Spain, Italy, France, Netherlands and Great Britain. The searches in India were also categorized on the basis of summer bulletin. The latest findings underline tourist attractions to be the most sought after criteria followed by railway and metro stations.