TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Weather Forecast For Dec 19: Cyclone Phethai Weakens; Winter Chills To Continue In Delhi
- IPL Auction 2019: Live Updates
- More Items To Be Included In Sub-18% Tax Slab — Narendra Modi
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Vikendi Snow Map Yet To Arrive On PUBG Mobile India Even After 1.6GB Update
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Smelling His Own Socks Gave This Man Lung Infection
Last year, when the iPad 2 was the craze for many, a 17 year old Chinese teen sold his kidney to get the gadget. The price of the iPad 2 is now reduced as the new version has come. But the value of kidney has not reduced. The teenager is suffering from lot of health issues after the surgery.
The Chinese authorities have arrested about five people for the illegal surgery. The boy who donated the kidney was given $3,500 which was just 10% of the total sum of $35,000 offered to him. He Wei has paid all the others involved in the illegal kidney trading.
This terrible idea of selling a kidney to own an iPad struck the boy's mind. He has made his mind to sell it to get money for that blind gadget crave that he possessed. The rest of the cash was shared among the surgeon, fixer and three more people.
Now, the boy is suffering from renal deficiency and he himself requires a kidney transplant. He will know the picture better as there is going to be no one until the sum of $35,000 is offered to them.
Read in Hindi