TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Mehul Choksi Moves New Application In PMLA Court, Mentions Long History Of Ailments
- IPL 2019: CSK vs RCB — Preview, Predicted XI, Where To Watch
- IPL 2019 — How To Watch Cricket Extravaganza Live In Action On Your Smartphone?
- Kawasaki Announces Price Hike On Certain Models — Revised Prices From April 2019
- First Poster Of Ajay Devgn's 'De De Pyaar De' Out!
- Should You Invest In New Retirement Mutual Funds Without 80C Tax Benefit?
- Zodiac Signs That Are Sweet Talkers
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
Kidney sold to get Apple iPad
Last year, when the iPad 2 was the craze for many, a 17 year old Chinese teen sold his kidney to get the gadget. The price of the iPad 2 is now reduced as the new version has come. But the value of kidney has not reduced. The teenager is suffering from lot of health issues after the surgery.
The Chinese authorities have arrested about five people for the illegal surgery. The boy who donated the kidney was given $3,500 which was just 10% of the total sum of $35,000 offered to him. He Wei has paid all the others involved in the illegal kidney trading.
This terrible idea of selling a kidney to own an iPad struck the boy's mind. He has made his mind to sell it to get money for that blind gadget crave that he possessed. The rest of the cash was shared among the surgeon, fixer and three more people.
Now, the boy is suffering from renal deficiency and he himself requires a kidney transplant. He will know the picture better as there is going to be no one until the sum of $35,000 is offered to them.
Read in Hindi