The new SSDNow V300 is 10x faster than a 7200RPM hard-disk drive†. It is powered by an LSI SandForce Flash Storage Processor (FSP) solution customized for Kingston, and optimized for industry-leading 19nm NAND Flash memory to deliver sequential read and write speeds of up to 450MB/s. Using best-in-class components, SSDNow V300 combines quality, performance and affordability first-time SSD users or anyone looking to upgrade an existing system.
"LSI worked together with Kingston to deliver a customized high-performing solid-state drive solution for their cost-effective SSDNow V Series," said Kent Smith, senior director of product marketing, Flash Components Division, LSI. "Our award-winning SF-2281 Client FSPs provide Kingston's customers with enterprise-class features and an enhanced everyday computing user experience, especially for first time SSD users."
"Kingston is committed to delivering SSDs at the best price to performance ratio as possible. We achieve this again with our next-generation SSDNow V300," said Ariel Perez, SSD business manager, Kingston. "The SSDNow V300 is the best cost-efficient upgrade for users who want their existing systems to perform faster. They will experience faster boot up and shutdown times, and will also see much better system performance when multiple applications are open."
The SSDNow V300 is available as a stand-alone drive or as an upgrade kit containing cloning software and other accessories for a desktop and/or notebook system. SSDNow V300 is backed by a three-year warranty, free technical support and legendary Kingston reliability.
Kingston SSDNow V300 Features and Specifications:
- Form factor: 2.5"
- Interface: SATA Rev. 3.0 (6Gb/s) – with backwards compatibility to SATA Rev. 2.0
- Capacities1: 60GB, 120GB, 240GB
- Sequential Reads2: SATA Rev. 3.0 — up to 450MB/s
- Sequential Writes2: SATA Rev. 3.0 — up to 450MB/s
- Maximum Random 4k Read/Write3
60GB — up to 85,000/up to 60,000 IOPS
120GB — up to 85,000/up to 55,000 IOPS
240GB — up to 85,000/up to 43,000 IOPS
- PCMark Vantage HDD Suite Score:
60GB — 39,000
120GB — 49,000
240GB — 57,000
- Power Consumption:
0.640W (MAX) Idle / 1.423W (MAX) Read / 2.052W (MAX) Write
- Storage temperatures: -40°C ~ 85°C
- Operating temperatures: 0°C ~ 70°C
- Dimensions: 69.8mm x 100.1mm x 7mm
- Weight: 86g
- Vibration operating: 2.17G Peak (7–800Hz)
- Vibration non-operating: 20G Peak (10–2000Hz)
- Life expectancy: 1 million hours MTBF
- Warranty/support: three-year warranty with free technical support
- Total Bytes Written (TBW)4
60GB — 32TB
120GB — 64TB
240GB — 128TB