TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "Prevent Black Day," Says Retired HC Judge
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Mobiles Republic Day 2019 — Discounts On Best Smartphones
- From Kohli To Dhoni; Five Reasons Behind India's Win In 2nd ODI
- Every Place You Need To Visit If You Are A First-Timer In Una
- Strange Case Of A Woman Who Cannot Hear Male Voices
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Emraan Justifies Himself After Calling Aishwarya 'Plastic'
Technology has made anything and everything possible and helped consumers to cross all the barriers. It is now helping people to exchange the key human expression, kiss.
A researcher, Hooman Samani of University of Singapore is specializing in artificial intelligence. He has developed a new system called Kissenger which is nothing but a kiss messenger.
Kissenger will have a pair of robots that allow users to transfer the kisses irrespective of the distance between them. These robots are in the shape of a ball and they have large sized silicon lips.
The artificial lips are connected digitally and they re-create the movement of lips of the couple in real time. The Kissenger is a segment of Lovotics which is Samani's research based on the human to robot relationship.
This technology can be used for various technologies as follows:
1. Tele-kiss between humans that bridges the gap between them and connects the individuals
2. Human to robot kiss in which a robot has integrated artificial lips
3. Human to virtual kiss to a virtual character in which they can kiss while playing games and also get return kisses.