TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Mehul Choksi Moves New Application In PMLA Court, Mentions Long History Of Ailments
- IPL 2019: CSK vs RCB — Preview, Predicted XI, Where To Watch
- IPL 2019 — How To Watch Cricket Extravaganza Live In Action On Your Smartphone?
- Kawasaki Announces Price Hike On Certain Models — Revised Prices From April 2019
- First Poster Of Ajay Devgn's 'De De Pyaar De' Out!
- Should You Invest In New Retirement Mutual Funds Without 80C Tax Benefit?
- Zodiac Signs That Are Sweet Talkers
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
Lacs reduces Magnum tablet prices by 36%
Lakshmi Access Communications Systems (LACS) has reduced the prices of the Magnum tablets by a maximum of 36%. It is expecting an overall growth of 25% in the sales in spite of the increase in competition.
The National Sales Head of the company, Vikas Anand told that they have reduced the prices of all the products by a maximum of 36%. They expect to have an increase of 25% in the sales. The company came to the tablet market six months ago. It sells tablets under the brand name Magnum and has made a sales of over 6,000 units in India.
LACS has also launched two new variants of the Magnum tablets named Tamarind B7 and T10. The first one is a 7 inch tablet with a price in India of Rs 11,499. The second one has a 10 inch screen and has a price of Rs 20,499.
Both the devices are powered by the Android 2.3 Gingerbread operating system. They are equipped with a 1.2 GHz processor. The company has 120 experience stores in India and it aims to open 10,000 such stores in the next couple of years.
The experience stores showcase the complete range of products that the company offers. The consumers can go and experience the live products. This way the stores will help take better buying decisions. LACS will soon launch accessories like wireless mouse and wireless keyboard.