TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Weather Forecast For Dec 19: Cyclone Phethai Weakens; Winter Chills To Continue In Delhi
- IPL Auction 2019: Live Updates
- More Items To Be Included In Sub-18% Tax Slab — Narendra Modi
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Vikendi Snow Map Yet To Arrive On PUBG Mobile India Even After 1.6GB Update
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Smelling His Own Socks Gave This Man Lung Infection
Lakshmi Access Communications Systems (LACS) has reduced the prices of the Magnum tablets by a maximum of 36%. It is expecting an overall growth of 25% in the sales in spite of the increase in competition.
The National Sales Head of the company, Vikas Anand told that they have reduced the prices of all the products by a maximum of 36%. They expect to have an increase of 25% in the sales. The company came to the tablet market six months ago. It sells tablets under the brand name Magnum and has made a sales of over 6,000 units in India.
LACS has also launched two new variants of the Magnum tablets named Tamarind B7 and T10. The first one is a 7 inch tablet with a price in India of Rs 11,499. The second one has a 10 inch screen and has a price of Rs 20,499.
Both the devices are powered by the Android 2.3 Gingerbread operating system. They are equipped with a 1.2 GHz processor. The company has 120 experience stores in India and it aims to open 10,000 such stores in the next couple of years.
The experience stores showcase the complete range of products that the company offers. The consumers can go and experience the live products. This way the stores will help take better buying decisions. LACS will soon launch accessories like wireless mouse and wireless keyboard.