TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kulbhushan Jadhav Case At ICJ: Proceedings Adjourned Till Tomorrow
- Mahindra XUV300 Vs Maruti Vitara Brezza — A Detailed Comparison
- Formula One 2019: Nico +Rosberg Most Excited About Vettel-Leclerc Partnership In 2019, Says It Will Be 'Super Fun'
- Airtel Reintroduces Two Prepaid Recharge Plans For Its Subscribers
- Are Exchange Traded Funds ETF Suitable For Your Investment Portfolio?
- Kamalpur — The Long Lost Love Affair Of North-East India
- Alia Bhatt Reveals When She Will Marry Ranbir!
- Anushka Sharma's Street-style Outfit Is Our Latest OOTD
The first Android smartphone that runs the Intel Medfield processor will be launched next week in India. Lava has announced the XOLO X900 smartphone at the Mobile World Congress 2012 conducted in late February.
This smartphone is manufactured in partnership with Intel. It runs the Intel Atom Z2460 processor of 1.6 GHz. It is based on the reference design of Intel and will be also be launched in Europe by Orange under a different brand name. As of now, it is codenamed Santa Clara. It runs on Android Gingerbread operating system.
Earlier, this smartphone by Lava was mentioned to have a price in India of Rs 25,000. However, the question is whether users will be willing to spend such a large sum of money for a Lava product. They can get some others like Samsung Galaxy smartphones for that cost. May be, Lava might pull it off by the launch of the handset.