TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rajasthan Assembly Elections 2018: Re-polling Underway At A Single Booth In Karanpur
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK And Aamir Steal The Show!
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5 — India Wins By 31 Runs
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- Deepika Padukone's Contemporary Red Sari Should Be Your Next Cocktail Party Wear
The first Android smartphone that runs the Intel Medfield processor will be launched next week in India. Lava has announced the XOLO X900 smartphone at the Mobile World Congress 2012 conducted in late February.
This smartphone is manufactured in partnership with Intel. It runs the Intel Atom Z2460 processor of 1.6 GHz. It is based on the reference design of Intel and will be also be launched in Europe by Orange under a different brand name. As of now, it is codenamed Santa Clara. It runs on Android Gingerbread operating system.
Earlier, this smartphone by Lava was mentioned to have a price in India of Rs 25,000. However, the question is whether users will be willing to spend such a large sum of money for a Lava product. They can get some others like Samsung Galaxy smartphones for that cost. May be, Lava might pull it off by the launch of the handset.