TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kulbhushan Jadhav Case At ICJ: Proceedings Adjourned Till Tomorrow
- Mahindra XUV300 Vs Maruti Vitara Brezza — A Detailed Comparison
- Formula One 2019: Nico +Rosberg Most Excited About Vettel-Leclerc Partnership In 2019, Says It Will Be 'Super Fun'
- Airtel Reintroduces Two Prepaid Recharge Plans For Its Subscribers
- Are Exchange Traded Funds ETF Suitable For Your Investment Portfolio?
- Kamalpur — The Long Lost Love Affair Of North-East India
- Alia Bhatt Reveals When She Will Marry Ranbir!
- Anushka Sharma's Street-style Outfit Is Our Latest OOTD
So far, when it comes to Windows Phone powered smartphones it was Nokia which was pushing them the maximum. Now Samsung us also interested in the platform claims a Chinese blog. Samsung will be launching 3 Windows Phone based handsets in this year. Of these, the Samsung Mandel SGH-i667 will the first one.
A Chinese forum, WPXAP has now leaked the images of the Samsung phone that runs the Windows Phone OS. These images add more credential to the rumors that are existing about the Mandel SGH-i667 smartphone that supports LTE network.
As of now, there are no details about the internal hardware of the smartphone. However, from the leaked images, the device is expected to have 8 GB internal memory. The device has a white glossy back panel as shown in the image. It seems like it has a 5 MP camera with LED flash and speaker on both the sides.
This smartphone is expected to be launched with the HTC Titan II and the Nokia Lumia 900 smartphones that support LTE connectivity. Its is believed that the Mandel will run the Tango aka Windows Phone 7.5 Refresh operating system. But recently, Samsung has stated that it will launch a high end Windows Phone 8 device in October. It is possible for the Mandel to be on hold till then.