TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJP Is A History Changer, Name Changer, But Not A Game Changer — Mamata Banerjee
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Best Smartphones With 4000mAh And 5000mAh Battery Under Rs 10,000
- Deepika Padukone Invites Katrina And Ranbir To Her Wedding Reception
- Unbelievable Mysterious Stones Found On Earth
- A Beginners Guide On How To Invest In Mutual Funds In India
- Do You Know About This Hidden Hill Fort In Uttar Pradesh?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
A new high end smartphone codenamed D1L from LG seems to launch in May. The device is expected to have a 720p high definition display like the Optimus 4X HD. It will have a dual core Snapdragon S4 processor rather than the Tegra 3 processor. It will also support the LTE connectivity.
The information about this new high end smartphone was leaked from a slide presented by LG. The slide details the LTE lineup products. This phone doesn't seem to be a new model completely. It can be some kind of an updated version of the flagship LG Optimus 4X HD. As mentioned above, it will have the Qualcomm Snapdragon processor for the LTE connectivity purpose.
LG is not the only handset manufacturer to have shifted to the LTE spport. HTC made the move with the high end One X smartphone. The One X also features the S4 processor and supports LTE only with AT&T. When it comes to global version, it supports only HSPA+ connectivity and has Tegra 3 processor.