TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
A new high end smartphone codenamed D1L from LG seems to launch in May. The device is expected to have a 720p high definition display like the Optimus 4X HD. It will have a dual core Snapdragon S4 processor rather than the Tegra 3 processor. It will also support the LTE connectivity.
The information about this new high end smartphone was leaked from a slide presented by LG. The slide details the LTE lineup products. This phone doesn't seem to be a new model completely. It can be some kind of an updated version of the flagship LG Optimus 4X HD. As mentioned above, it will have the Qualcomm Snapdragon processor for the LTE connectivity purpose.
LG is not the only handset manufacturer to have shifted to the LTE spport. HTC made the move with the high end One X smartphone. The One X also features the S4 processor and supports LTE only with AT&T. When it comes to global version, it supports only HSPA+ connectivity and has Tegra 3 processor.