TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
LG will be launching two smartphones with the Android operating system in India next week. The brand is expected to launch Optimus 4X HD and Optimus L5 with Android 4.0 ICS ready. The former is a high end smartphone with a high definition 720p display while the latter is a mid range smartphone. Already, LG has launched the Optimus L7 and L3 smartphones in India.
The Optimus 4X HD was announced at the Mobile World Congress 2012 event held in February. It has a quad core 1.5 GHz NVIDIA Tegra processor. It sports a 4.7 inch display with the IPS technology. The display has a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels. It is protected with the Corning Gorilla Glass that makes it scratch resistant.
The handset has an 8 MP camera with LED flash and autofocus. The camera is capable of recording 1080 pixel high definition videos. It also has a 1.3 MP camera at the front for video calling. The handset is packed with connectivity features like Bluetooth 4.0, GPS and Wi-Fi. The device is powered by a 2150 mAh battery.
The Optimus L5 has a 4.0 inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 320 x 480 pixels which is disappointing. It has an 800 MHz Cortex A5 Qualcomm Snapdragon processor. It has a 5 MP camera at the back but, lacks a front facing secondary one. The handset is powered by a 1500 mAh battery.
Coming to the price in India of these Android smartphones, the LG Optimus 4X HD is will be priced around Rs 32,000 while the Optimus L5 will be priced around Rs 16,000.