TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Why BJP Decided To Drop 10 Incumbent MPs For Chhattisgarh LS Polls
- Indian Premier League IPL 2019: Full Schedule, Date, Time, Venue Of All 56 League Matches
- Realme Opens Its First Service Centre In New Delhi
- Harley-Davidson Launches Two New Models In India
- Best Mutual Funds For Monthly Dividend Income In India
- Mard Ko Dard Nahi Hota Movie Review
- Her Fake Braces Did This To Her!
- Explore The Laid-Back Trails Of Panaji, Goa
LG to launch thinking smartphone
LG is trying really hard to succeed in the rising industry of smartphone. Unfortunately, it is not seeing much success with the high end Android smartphones. It launched the Optimus 2X, the first dual core handset last year. It then doubled the cores and launched quad core ones this year. But still its facing a tough time Samsung is attracting most of the Android consumers.
To change this strategy, LG is working on a new plan. It is planning to launch the first thinking smartphone, claims the Managing Director of LG Mobile Communications. What does thinking phone mean? It will focus less on new features and entertainment. It will concentrate more on finding the needs of the users.
The smartphone can set alarm for you in the morning, track traffic and more. It will decide to wake you early for work. An LG executive pointed that big innovations need not come from Apple alone. LG is looking to add universal value for the smartphone users. The company is also planning to launch a handset like Nokia Lumia 900.