TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
LG is trying really hard to succeed in the rising industry of smartphone. Unfortunately, it is not seeing much success with the high end Android smartphones. It launched the Optimus 2X, the first dual core handset last year. It then doubled the cores and launched quad core ones this year. But still its facing a tough time Samsung is attracting most of the Android consumers.
To change this strategy, LG is working on a new plan. It is planning to launch the first thinking smartphone, claims the Managing Director of LG Mobile Communications. What does thinking phone mean? It will focus less on new features and entertainment. It will concentrate more on finding the needs of the users.
The smartphone can set alarm for you in the morning, track traffic and more. It will decide to wake you early for work. An LG executive pointed that big innovations need not come from Apple alone. LG is looking to add universal value for the smartphone users. The company is also planning to launch a handset like Nokia Lumia 900.