TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kerala Congress Invites Rahul Gandhi To Contest From Wayanad LS Seat
- IPL 2019: Indian Premier League Opening Ceremony Funds Donated To CRPF & Armed Forces
- Skoda Superb Gets A Facelift!
- OPPO F11 Pro Review: Good Design, Display And Camera, Underwhelming Software
- Salman, Rana & Others Attend The Wedding Of Venky’s Daughter
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
- 12 Home Remedies To Treat Chapped Lips
- India's Forex Reserves Up By $3.6 Billion To $405.64 Billion
Lost Apple iPad Found at Flight Attendant House via Find My iPad App
There are increasing reports of iPhone and iPad getting lost or stolen. Many applications have been launched to track stolen devices in both Android and Apple store. Recently an application 'Find my iPad" was used to track a lost iPad of a man residing in Nevada in US and it was located inside the house of a flight attendant. Officials informed that police have arrested the 43-year-old Wendy Ronelle Dye on last Friday. She was working with Horizons, an airline owned by Alaska Airlines.
Flight attendant told Police that the iPad was handed over by a passenger to her saying that it was laying on a seat. She also told that she doesn"t know how to operate it and was planning to hand it over to the airline officials. However these claims of Ms. Dye sounded suspicious after the officials found some personal information in iPad including her husband"s birthday. Alaska Airline officials confirmed that Ms. Dye has been suspended.
Police officials also stated that arrangements are made to get the lost iPad back to its owner in Nevada. Perhaps this incident could discourage people from flipping iPad"s and iPhone"s as there are many apps which can help users to locate the same once it is lost or stolen.
Find My iPad application is available in Apple iTunes. It would help to locate the application by spotting it in a map. It can also play sound or send a message to track the lost device if it is misplaced and is somewhere in your vicinity. You have the provision to set pass codes too remotely once you have the application installed on the iPad. There is also provision to wipe out the whole data in your device with a single swype once it is stolen.