TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
You might be owning an Android tablet but do have seen the minute parts, the assembling and testing of the tablet. Here is a sneak peek into Shenzhen, the manufacturing capital. The peek inside the factory in China provides a very detailed view on the making of the Android tablets.
The video below is really captivating and shows how the labor is fragmented and the production is streamlined for the low cost AllWinner 7 inch Android tablet. The video shows how the small parts are all assembled into the device.
Making of Apple iPad
The work is definitely not going to be fun as the employees must perform the same task again and again. It is to be noted that in a day, the factory shown in the video makes around 4,000 tablets. If you are listening to the video, you will notice that the machine sound is interrupted by the knocking sound. This is done to test the tablet's microphone.