TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
You might be owning an Android tablet but do have seen the minute parts, the assembling and testing of the tablet. Here is a sneak peek into Shenzhen, the manufacturing capital. The peek inside the factory in China provides a very detailed view on the making of the Android tablets.
The video below is really captivating and shows how the labor is fragmented and the production is streamlined for the low cost AllWinner 7 inch Android tablet. The video shows how the small parts are all assembled into the device.
Making of Apple iPad
The work is definitely not going to be fun as the employees must perform the same task again and again. It is to be noted that in a day, the factory shown in the video makes around 4,000 tablets. If you are listening to the video, you will notice that the machine sound is interrupted by the knocking sound. This is done to test the tablet's microphone.