TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
McAfee, the anti-virus software maker has warned about a flaw in one of its products that is capable of making the PCs of the consumers vulnerable to the attacks made by the hackers and also turn them as spam servers.
McAfee is actually a unit of the chipmaker, Intel Corp and it has disclosed about the flaw in a message to the consumers on its official website yesterday.
Ian Bain, the spokesman of McAfee said that a customer who has become a victim to one such attack has caused this flaw in the service that is known as McAfee SaaS meant for Total Protection.
The flaw is present in a software that the consumers use to install on their PCs in order to use the service. This bug allows the hackers to send the spam from the affected machines but it does not offer the users to access the data that is stored on the affected machine.
Bain also added that the company's engineers are working on this flaw and expects to have it done by today.