TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
The flagship smartphone of Samsung that was launched last week, the Galaxy S3 has been unparalleled as no other handset could match up to it. This was one of the highly anticipated smartphone of the year. The brand revealed the slim quad core giant on May 3rd in London.
Soon after its launch, when all the hype about it was still circulating everywhere, some of the sites started with the benchmarks of the smartphone. The handset ruled when it came to performances. It was meant to beat almost all the Android powered devices that are launched so far. However, it is only until launch of the Meizu MX.
As per the a benchmark site, the Meizu MX sports the same Exynos 4 quad core processor as the Samsung Galaxy S3. The former. The only area where the Galaxy S3 was able to beat the Meizu MX was in graphics.
If you are one who is looking for internal speeds, then the Meizu MX will be the best alternative. However, the phone is not available in most regions of the world. This makes purchasing it a difficult task.
The Samsung Galaxy will be available in India in June for a price in India of Rs 38,000. Meizu MX has been launched in China from 2012. The international plans about the launch of the device is still not known. It is expected to be available for a price tag of around Rs 20,000 to 25,000 in India