- 2 min ago How To Enable/Disable New Hardware Acceleration Feature On Chrome?
- 2 hrs ago Redmi K20 Pro Vs OnePlus 6T: Which Is The Best Smartphone Under Rs. 30,000 In India?
- 3 hrs ago OnePlus 7 Vs OnePlus 7 Pro – Which One Should You Buy?
- 12 hrs ago Airtel Upgrades 4G Network In J&K: Here Are The Details
- News With fresh avalanches, bodies of mountaineers may have sunk deeper
- Sports Karthik likely for India in shortened game; Shadab, Haris may come in for Pakistan
- Movies Shraddha Kapoor FEELS LIKE THIS About Playing A Cop In Prabhas Starrer 'Saaho'!
- Lifestyle Bronchiectasis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Micromax Invests in Savings Discovery Platform Scandid
Micromax Informatics Limited, today announced a strategic investment in Scandid, a mobile first product and savings discovery platform. The Scandid app helps customers compare prices and discover discounts across top e-commerce and local retailers, helping them make informed choices.
The Scandid investment further reinforces Micromax's foray into application services and building an integrated mobile ecosystem.
Micromax co-founder, Rahul Sharma said, "We have always believed in providing value to our customers. Today users do not want to switch between different apps for shopping, be it online or offline. We have a roadmap to provide integrated services and leverage the mobile as a platform to converge these services. We believe that Scandid has an edge with its offering in the mobile shopping scenario and we will be able to bring value to our customers."
Scandid is a free mobile first shopping discovery and price comparison app, which compares prices across 10 million products from 200 online merchants. Users can discover discounts across Flipkart, Snapdeal, Amazon and hundreds of other ecommerce stores. Scandid also provides information from local neighbourhood retailers.
Sushil Choudhari, Founder of Scandid said, "We are proud to be associated with Micromax - known for its superior yet affordable phones. Scandid's presence on all Micromax smartphones will provide a rich shopping experience to Micromax users out of the box. As m-commerce grows and mobile becomes the key platform to not just shop but also compare to get best deals, Micromax's investment will help us reach the last mile customer and strengthen our position as the leading mobile shopping destination."
Bhaskar Thakur, Co-Founder of Scandid further added, "Scandid is the ultimate shopping & savings tool. Our vision is to help customers save money every time they shop, online or local".