- 4 hrs ago Xiaomi 13, iQOO 11 Launch Events Called Off After The Demise Of Chinese Leader Jiang Zemin
- 4 hrs ago Infinix Hot 20S Launched: Gaming Smartphone With Helio G96 SoC, 8GB RAM
- 5 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy M54 5G Spotted On Geekbench: More Powerful Than Galaxy M53 5G?
- 6 hrs ago Snapchat Launches Windows 11 App: How To Download And Use?
- Travel Must Know Real Facts About Sagarmatha National Park
- Sports Indian Sports: PT Usha set to be the new IOA chief, top sportspersons react to her election
- Movies Bigg Boss 16: ‘Bullies Don’t Win’ Priyanka Choudhary’s Brother Alleges She’s Being Cornered; Issues Statement
- Education UP NEET PG Extended Mop-Up Round 2022: Schedule Released At upneet.gov.in; Check Details Here
- News Integration of aircraft with INS Vikrant likely by June 2023: Navy Chief
- Lifestyle 3 Natural Ways To Use Pineapple For Skin Care And Hair Care
- Finance Bank Locker Charges- Here are SBI, HDFC, PNB, ICICI, AXIS and Canara Bank’s Locker Charges?
- Automobiles Upcoming Electric Scooter, River EV Spied Testing – Newcomer Gearing Up To Dethrone Ola & Ather?
Microsoft announces new AI updates and partnership with Bing and Reddit
Microsoft's new AI capabilities in Office 365 for Outlook, Word, and Excel will deliver personalized experiences that harness the power of intelligence to help people work smarter.
Highlighting its progress in the area of Artificial Intelligence (AI), Microsoft has announced a slew of updates to its AI assistant Cortana, search engine Bing and Office 365. The company has also announced a new partnership between Reddit and Bing.
Additionally, the company announced new features added to the "Seeing AI" app on iOS and demonstrated AI's integration with products, like HoloLens and customers, including Cheetah Mobile, UPS, and Equadex.
Talking about the new partnership Microsoft said Bing's newest features, Intelligent Answers, Advanced Image Search and Conversational Search now leverage AI to provide the most relevant results and search capabilities.
The Perspective Engine is introduced to help search users make sense of the jumble of numbers they increasingly encounter in the digital world.
New hands-free, eyes-free capabilities were added to Cortana to help with email and calendar management as well as the new Skills Suggestion and Chaining capabilities, giving Cortana the ability to understand users' overall intent and offer the next most relevant skill.
New AI capabilities in Office 365 for Outlook, Word, and Excel now deliver personalized experiences that harness the power of intelligence to help people work smarter and focus on what matters most.
"A new partnership with Reddit, to bring information from the Reddit community to Bing. This is the first search partnership of its kind and includes three experiences; Reddit Responses, Reddit Community Results, and Reddit AMA Discovery, with more to come," the company said.
"Seeing AI" app received new features, including currency and color recognition, audible light detector and expansion to more than 35 countries.
The app is free on iOS and designed for people who are blind or have a visual impairment, helping users see more of the world.
Updates were made to Cognitive Services, including the general availability of The Language Understanding Intelligent Service (LUIS) and Azure Bot Service among other updates, continuing the commitment of making AI available to everyone.
Intelligent features in the all-new Photos app for Windows 10 make it easier to manage, search and create videos to bring your memories to life.
Microsoft also highlighted a new commitment of $50 million over the next five years to grow AI for Earth programme.