TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
Microsoft Corp has announced a new version of the Office suite. This new version is customized especially for the tablets and touch screen devices. The Office 15 is the largest ever overhaul that is made to the workplace software.
The revamped Office was announced by Steve Ballmer, the CEO of Microsoft on Monday. This is the most awaited version ever and it also has the advantage of cloud computing. It is designed to work with the Windows 8 operating system that will be launched in October.
As the Office 15 is designed for the tablets and touchscreen devices, it works beautifully with stylus, mouse, keyboard or touch. You can download the Customer Preview of Office 2013.
The support to cloud computing allows users to store documents and settings on the internet. This is a default feature and will be very useful for the tablet users. The software also comes with the Skype service that was bought by Microsoft in 2011.
The trend of cloud computing is growing rapidly and people have started to store the data on the cloud rather than storing them on PCs or other devices. This technology is an advancement in the field of computing.
This is the 15th version of the Microsoft Office Suite. Windows is one of the major platforms in the world. The Office applications like Word, Excel, PowerPoint and others are used by over 1 billion people all over the world.