TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kulbhushan Jadhav Case At ICJ: Proceedings Adjourned Till Tomorrow
- Mahindra XUV300 Vs Maruti Vitara Brezza — A Detailed Comparison
- Formula One 2019: Nico +Rosberg Most Excited About Vettel-Leclerc Partnership In 2019, Says It Will Be 'Super Fun'
- Airtel Reintroduces Two Prepaid Recharge Plans For Its Subscribers
- Are Exchange Traded Funds ETF Suitable For Your Investment Portfolio?
- Kamalpur — The Long Lost Love Affair Of North-East India
- Alia Bhatt Reveals When She Will Marry Ranbir!
- Anushka Sharma's Street-style Outfit Is Our Latest OOTD
Microsoft Corp has announced a new version of the Office suite. This new version is customized especially for the tablets and touch screen devices. The Office 15 is the largest ever overhaul that is made to the workplace software.
The revamped Office was announced by Steve Ballmer, the CEO of Microsoft on Monday. This is the most awaited version ever and it also has the advantage of cloud computing. It is designed to work with the Windows 8 operating system that will be launched in October.
As the Office 15 is designed for the tablets and touchscreen devices, it works beautifully with stylus, mouse, keyboard or touch. You can download the Customer Preview of Office 2013.
The support to cloud computing allows users to store documents and settings on the internet. This is a default feature and will be very useful for the tablet users. The software also comes with the Skype service that was bought by Microsoft in 2011.
The trend of cloud computing is growing rapidly and people have started to store the data on the cloud rather than storing them on PCs or other devices. This technology is an advancement in the field of computing.
This is the 15th version of the Microsoft Office Suite. Windows is one of the major platforms in the world. The Office applications like Word, Excel, PowerPoint and others are used by over 1 billion people all over the world.