- Finance Bitcoin Hit Levels Of $10000; Central Banks Stimulus Measure Supporting
- Movies Shraddha Kapoor And Athiya Shetty Express Fury Over Killing Of Pregnant Elephant With Firecrackers
- News Cyclone Nisarga: Mumbai on alert; 110 KPH winds, 6 feet waves expected
- Sports Root could miss first Test of behind-closed-doors Windies series
- Automobiles Suzuki Access 125 & Burgman Street BS6 Scooters Prices Hiked: Here Is The New Price List
- Lifestyle Are There Any Harmful Effects Of Staying Indoors On Your Skin?
- Travel Post Lockdown Travel List: Hotspots In Spain
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Microsoft ScaleUp launches its 12th cohort in India to help emerging startups
Microsoft ScaleUp focuses on late-stage B2B start-ups and helps them with their business growth through mentorship, streamlined go-to-market (GTM) activities and access to technology
In its continued efforts to strengthen the collaboration between startups and corporates, Microsoft ScaleUp(known previously as Microsoft Accelerator) has selected 12 startupsto be part of its new 12thcohort. ScaleUp is part of the recently announced Microsoft for Startups initiative, a new program that delivers access to technology, go-to-market and community benefits that helps startups grow their customer and revenue base.
The selected startupsin the 12th cohort are focused on areas of Artificial intelligence, virtual reality, Big Data analytics, among others to build solutions for the market.Microsoft ScaleUp focuses on late stage B2B start-ups and helps them accelerate their business growth through mentorship, streamlined go-to-market (GTM) activities and most importantly access to world-class technology.
During thesix-monthprogram, thesestartups will work closely with Microsoft leaders, industry experts and leverage the Microsoft Partner Network to scale their business models and serve enterprise clients. Thesestartups will get access to Microsoft's rich technology expertise,infrastructure and Azure cloud platform to build a strong technology backbone for their business. As part of the program, these startups will also have access to a vibrant global alumni network of over 730 startup graduates, which will foster peer support and networking as well as access to Microsoft industry and customer events.
The selected startups for the 12th cohort are:
1. AppICE has built a proprietary platform that can take soft and hard sensor data from connected devices like smartphones and use machine learning to generate actionable insights.
2. Appiyo Technologies' Twixor is a 'customer engagement platform' which brings together the power of 'bi-directional actionable messaging' and Business Process Management (BPM).
3. Avanseus Technologies delivers AI based enterprise solutions for Mobile, Fixed, Transmission and IP Backbone Networks, Industrial Analytics, Security, Railways and the Internet of Things, transforming massive amounts of data into useful business insights and actions.
4. eGovernments Foundation aims to build and drive government transformations across India using open source technology.
5. Gaia Smart Cities Solution is a Data Automation and Analytics Company focused on bringing together multiple IoT and digital data streams into a single platform to enable the clients to measure, monitor and manage performance and service delivery.
6. GrowthEnabler GrowthEnabler Pii (Personalised Intelligence Interface) provides insights and intelligence on Technology Disruption, Digital Innovation and its impact on large corporations to solve their business issues and create competitive advantage. Their unique Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning engine connects business issues to global innovative emerging companies and startups.
7. Karo Sambhav is a tech-enabled, environmentally beneficial and socially responsible Producer Responsibility Organization (PRO) that is setting up a robust India-wide transformative solution on e-waste management.
8. Kogence. It brings flexibility, agility and productivity in the High-Performance Computing (HPC) based workflows.
9. MachineSense has developed a patented Industrial IoT system for Predictive, Preventative and Electrical Maintenance of Industrial Machines. The company aims to build an IoT platform for factory and building utilities that includes electricity, compressed air, water, HVAC, vacuum, etc.
10. SmartVizX is developing VArch Suite, a virtual reality product that improves interior design collaboration in the Architecture-Engineering-Construction (AEC) industry by offering immersive visualization, spatial awareness, interactivity with design elements, data management and communication features.
11. Sprinkle Data provides Search based Insight discovery and adaptive data management software-as service.
12. Xurmo Technologies is a self-service data ingestion, preparation and analysis platform built with the vision to simplify and automate data-driven decisions. By simplifying the analytics process, Xurmo enables faster adoption of data-driven decision making in enterprises.